- Jye's birthday party at the weekend of 4th. Neha went back to Geneva.
- Been walking to Finchley and Muswell hill etc.
- Went to Dinasaur zoo at the Phoenix Theatre with Anchal, Jai and Sol. Met Varun for lunch.
- Met Dr Popat at UCLH on 14th and gave consent for treatment to begin in two weeks.
- Watched second ODI Aus vs Eng on 17th. Yogesh and Renu came at the weekend.
- 21st. Dr Popat again but told that paraprotein level under 10g/L so cannot start treatment on drug trial but can have the standard treatment.
- I question whether there is any need for treatment if paraprotein is under the value considered appropriate for trial treatment. Furthermore, early intervention is not considered beneficial. I am told that if I feel I don't need treatment then this is ok but that they must offer it as per the guidelines as I have lytic lesions in the skull and presence of paraprotein.
- Saw 12 years a slave. How cruel can human beings be to each other. Even animals are not vindictive
- Rav has arranged for us to attend a black tie "do" for Sachin Tendulkar at the MCC. It was great. Watch a short clip on You tube. Had Varun's India shirt signed, well autographed and two cricket balls.
- Went to Geneva. Dropped at Airport by Rav at Stanstead and met in Geneva by Neha. Visited the Carouge area with Neha. Driving Varun's Mercedes back to London, First stop Annecy- a lovely place, then Lyon. Staying the night here. Visit all the tourist places from the steps to Notre Dame on the Funicular. Evening at Le Nord a Paul Bocuse restaurant. Driving to Villars les Dombes saw the park high nests of birds and flamingos. Stayed at Dijon,a lovely 15th century Hotel. Quaint town.
- Next stop Troyes with a great Cathedral, and on to Reims for the night. Had champagne with Fish and Chips. Good. On to Lille but so much traffic. More Vin Choud and shopping. Back via Eurotunnel to Folkestone and Saleem's takeaway.
- Went to Coventry with Anchal to see Granny. Narinder's 65th Bash on 9th Feb
- 13th Februray: Saw Dr D'Sa, paraprotien still same. Next appointment 17th April. Had pizza at TC Road.
- Valentine's day at Joginder and Ramesh's house with all of Sumon's friends.
- Weekend: Saw the boys with Anchal and Joel.
- Dr Popat's appointment not needed now as not on trial.
- 19th Nya and Varun came for lunch at Brent Cross. Evening planning trip.
- I must do my Report for the Aussies.
- Neha, Shiela and Sumon went to the Baby show. I booked the flights to Nepal and India. Trying to book hotels in Istanbul and Kathmandu.
- Weekend carvery at Whitewebbs. Feeling very tired.
- Saw Dr Rasha on 24th and Pratik Dentist about cheek. Home chicken and Good Wife.
- 27th CT scan at 9.30
- Istanbul for two days. Lovely hotel over looking the Hagia Sophia. Bazaars and mosques and food all great.
- Flight to Kathmandu. Told at check-in that flight overbooked. Please take next day, we said no as hotels were booked. They offered compensation and flights via Abu Dhabi. Surprisingly we arrived at the same time as the direct flight from Istanbul as the Turkish Airlines flight was diverted due to early fog at Kathmandu.
- Nice hotel. went around the town and Garden of Dreams on the first day. Wonderful atmospheric place. Nice place to have a drink and eat.
- Visited the Thamel area and Durbar Square. Old Temples and a general sitting area in a convivial setting for locals and a place for visitors to gather.
- Visited Pattan and bhakatpur Durbar Squares.
- Took a car for a few days to Pokhara lake stopping on route to see the sunrise with mountain views.
- Pokhara has a beautiful lake with views of the Annapurana Range.
- Came back to Kathmandu for a day before flying to Dehradun.
- Nice Jolly airport in Dehradun. Central hotel and Holi next day so all shops closed. Good walk and nice pictures of happy young people on the move with colours splashed across.
- Car to Mussorie for a few days in the hills before moving to Rishikesh and then Haridwar. quite a pilgrimage.
- Back to Delhi from Haridwar.
- Off to Nainital, Bhimtal, Naukochital, Zand Kasauni in the Kumaon district. Beautiful views. Good intelligent driver who was careful around tricky bends up mountainous routes. wonderful views, serene settings and scenic locales. Had a geat Hotel in Ranikhet. Visited Mukteshwar, Bageshwar, Jageshwar, Baijnath, Kasauni at 1890m, Almora and Ranikhet in 11 days. Back by train from Kathgodam to Delhi.
- Back to London after a week in Delhi
- Appointment with Dr D'Sa on 17th April.
- 20th June :Ayushi Born in Geneva. Went to Geneva next day to see Madam. Stayed for a week
- Went to Sicily
- Then to Pisa-Florence, Lecco,Bellagio, Mennagio,Lake Como
- Went to Italy again this time t Cinque Terre
- Looking for houses for Nya
- Sol's birthday 10th. Ayushi and Neha and Rav here.
- 11th Zometa treatment. Flu-like symptoms
- 21st Granny in London for a week. Came with Anchal after avi's birthday party in Coventry
- 27th Sol's birthday party in the hall. Jyoti and Co as well as Narender and Co. Came to see Ayushi. Granny went back to Coventry with Narender.
- Rested for a week then shopping for Nysha
- 2nd Gandhi Jayanti, Clean India campaign started by Mr Modi.
- 5th getting the packing done for India.
- 6th. Left at 8.30 am for LHR T4 flight at 13.45
- Arrived Mumbai 02.30 and left for TVM at 06.30 arrived 09.40. Taxi Rs700 to flat. Sumon slept. went to TVM for lunch Rs150.Recharge phone Rs200. Shopping at Spencers for groceries Rs3000 back Rs 200
- 8th Woke up at 06.30 took pics of birds and sunrise. Had tea and omlette. Went to Vodafone store. Sorted out two data packs for our phones. Total for a month Rs1600. Lunch at Taj Rs2000. Internet man came evening
- 9th Tea and Mooli Parathas. Shower. Bus to Eastfort.Special orange juice Rs100 for two glasses.went to QRS study water purifiers Rs19k to 7k. Bought MHL cable for new phone to TV connection. Spent Rs5100 in Big Bazaar.
- 10th Went to the Pool, Sumon did 20 lengths.Had toast with Shrikhand. went shopping in Pottam. Kurtis for Sumon from Fab India and Biba.Lunch at Moti Mahal- Fish Tikka and Pindi Chole. Bought some Barfi. Back and dinner and Good wife.
- 11th Karwachauth feast at 04.30. Dinner at Villa Maya. Walked there as bus dropped quite far from Villa Maya. Rikshaw back.
- 12th Gym and Pool.Walk to Akkulum tourist village and on to Uloor. 2 hour walk.Back to watch opening ceremony of Indian Super League football.
- Asia net and internet sorted. Gym and swim daily.Bazaar on occasions. Went to Veli lake at the weekend.
- 22nd Went to Bangalore on Garib Rath train 17.00 to 09.30 arrival.
- 23rd Diwali at Oberoi Hotel in Bangalore with all rangoli etc.visted Curzon court and Brigade Road. Oxford Store, Bombay store, Blossom books. Lunch at Yuchata- Varun took us to the one in London. Same menu here too. Dinner at queens in hurch street. Sarson ka saag etc.
- Went to see Haider. Excellent movie. Dinner at the Sizzler. Went to Jayanagar, two sarees for Sumon from Janardhans. Raga Stores for Murtis. Nice area.
- Train back to Kochi with a stay at home stay Orion homestay. Good, simple and clean. Lunch in Jew town at Casa Maria. Made specially for us. Delicious. All for Rs850.
- Stayed for a few days.
- Back to TVM on 31st.
- Book train tickets for Mumbai Lunch at Arya Niwas, Dinner at Villa Maya again on 7th
- 14th Dinner at Villa Maya with Harish, Leshmi, Kirti and Vipin.Good company. Nice people. Owner of Lords hospital in TVM.
- 18th Left for Delhi by first class train.
- 20th Arrived in Delhi.
- Left for Mumbai on the 27th
- Wedding on 6th.
- Left on the 7th
- 11th Ayushi arrives at 10.30 in the evening from Singapore.
- 12th Lunch at Villa Maya with Ayushi
- 19th Aysuhi last day in TVM
- 25th Xmas at Samudra hotel in Kovalam.
- Arrived in London ready for blood test on 22nd and appontment at UCLH on 29th.